Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair, Skin, and Weight-Loss
Benefits of Aloe Vera.When it comes to skin care, nothing works better than natural ingredients. Well, one such ingredient is aloe vera. If you love to pamper your skin, you definitely need this ingredient for natural skin care. Aloe vera plant has immense power to heal all the skin problems.
What it contains ( Benefits of Aloe Vera )
Aloe vera contains 75% of potentially active constituents: vitamins, minerals, sugars and amino acids.
It contains Vitamin A, C, and E, Which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, Folic acid.
Why your skin need aloe vera ( Benefits of Aloe Vera )
- Moisturises your skin:- The best part of aloe vera is that it also works wonders for oily skin since it does not have a greasy feel. Most of the people with oily skin and acne prone skin are always looking for.
- Reduces Sunburns:- Aloe vera helps to reduce and vanish all the sunburns from your skin. The aloe vera gel also helps to remove sun tan and dullness.
- Anti-Ageing:- We all know that aloe vera is a rich source of Vitamin E and C as well as beta carotene. All you need these nutrients to fight against aging. It also helps to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- Aloe Vera for Acne:-Aloe Vera is very effective for acne scars, It has been proven by the time of our fore fathers that it has the best properties that can heal the many skin disorders, including bad acne spots.
Now that is the magical plant has numerous’s substances ranging from vitamins, minerals water, and healing agents. It is one of the best home remedies that we can recommend for skin problems.
Here are few home remedies for skin care with Aloe Vera.
Keep Skin Moisturized ( Benefits of Aloe Vera ):-
- Peel off the outer layer of an aloe vera leaf with a sharp knife and gently scoop out the gel.
- Massage the gel on your face, neck and other body parts.
- Do it daily before going to bed.
That is how you can reduce Acne ( Benefits of Aloe Vera ):-
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel directly on affected areas a few times a day.
- Fill an ice cube tray with Aloe vera gel and freeze it. Rub a frozen cube on your acne. Repeat two to three times a day.
Treat Sunburn ( Benefits of Aloe Vera):-
- Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and juice of half a lemon.
- Massage on the sun burned skin in circular motions.
- Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
Lighten Dark lips ( Benefits of Aloe Vera):-
- Rub aloe vera gel daily on your lips to lighten and soften them.
- For a weekly treatment, mix 1 tablespoon of rice powder with fresh aloe vera gel to make a paste.
- Rub this scrub on your lips gently for five minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Use this scrub on lips twice a week.